Friday, February 22, 2008

toostie roll

Do you like the new title/photo? Tootsie has the adorable/annoying habit of taking over any open suitcases as her own. It may be that she just thinks she's the stuff, and top dog, and can do whatever she wants (which is pretty true - just consider the rules about socks at our house, and if you don't' know, well, come over, take off a sock, and try to find it later - it'll be with the dog), but I always like to think she's asking to come with. Or begging me not to go. Or asking me to leave her some socks.

She looks a little crazy in that photo, but there's no solution to "reflective eye", just red eye. iPhoto, you fail me.

Its currently 2 AM here. I'm going to Bath tomorrow with the Mom (she's in town, didn't you know? she's so jetset), but I had to get some work done first, which required some caffeine, which means now I'm not tired. So I thought I'd get my daily dose of vanity and type about myself for a bit. So here I am.

3 weeks left of term. Do I have anything planned come March 15? Nope. I better get on that . . . wish me luck. mucho misses.