Sunday, September 30, 2007

settle settle

Address:

kathleen adams
queen's wing
homerton college
hills road
cambridge, england
cb2 2ph

I bought a bike that works, which is super exciting, and hopefully, I can find someone who will buy the old (or shall we say "well loved") bike for parts or something. Other than spending mucho money on getting said bike though, I then had to ride it back home, which was pretty terrifying. People actually use them on the streets here (and not just the friendly neighborhood ones!) I'm currently trying to master the much needed "look behind the right shoulder to see oncoming traffic" move, so I don't have to stop and walk my bike across the street like the toddlers do, so wish me luck. 

Mom - don't worry: I have a helmet, and I bought it new.

In more good news - I hopefully will get internet in my room today (cheers!) and you know what that means - super photos of me and my fire warden vest.